Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not that I'm counting down the days....

but I totally am! Scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog and see the countdown clock. Just 70 days until we leave for Ireland! I'm so excited at this point, I'll be impossible to be around by the time the big day arrives.
I apologize ahead of time :-)

3 comments:

Stinky Wizzletinks said...

DO they have Shamrock Shakes in Ireland?

Stinky Wizzletinks said...

It's Wednesday and no new posts. Come on Barb put your pipe in and enlighten us with your crazy knowledge of everything Libertarian! And still no post about Shamrock Shakes.

Next Door to Normal said...

Dear Stinky,
The question of whether or not Shamrock Shakes are indeed offered on the Emerald Isle has been discussed extensively in the Koski home...where said shakes are considered a delicacy. I will consult with my consortium of experts and get back to you on that.
Oh, and even though I do live a fascinating life, alas, I do not post daily. Thanks for asking and keep checking back.