...and I'm enjoying a glass of wine or three. It's been a great semester, I've loved the kids I've had in my classes and I'm proud to say that in my three ALC (Sophomore English) classes, there was not one failure for the semester! That my friends, is a new record. Sure there were a couple of D's but everyone, EVERYONE, passed.
Grades are submitted and IEP goals are in the mail and I am one happy teacher. Of course now I need to do all the other stuff (shopping, cooking, wrapping etc) but it's all good...or as my little (great) nephew Drew would say..."I'm dood".
Merry Christmas to all my friends and family who take a few minutes to read my ramblings. May you have the merriest Christmas and the happiest, most blessed New Year!
3 comments:
Enjoy, sister. I wish we were closer so that I could help you kill some of that wine. They are predicting "monumental" snow for NC on Christmas. What's up with that???
Merry Christmas! I've loved reading your blog over the last year; enjoy the break! :)
Glad you are "dood" and we can't wait to see you. Gracie just put the finishing touches on a handmade gift just for her Aunt Barb. See you soon!
Post a Comment