Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Worst Movies Ever...continued

I knew you guys would be into a mindless activity in the midst of a heatwave. Here are the latest entries in no particular order...

1. Showgirls - My sister and I wanted to walk out on this one but my husband and brother-in-law wouldn't budge.
2. Spy Kids 3-D - Bad kid movies really should be a whole other category. If that were the case, I would include the Chipmunks and Thomas and Magic Railroad. I slept through all three.
3. Chariots of Fire - What a snoozefest! It's not like I don't enjoy movies about sports, I always cry during Hoosiers, but this film is incredibly boring. It does have a nice soundtrack though.
4. The Big Lewbowski - I thought I'd gouge my eyes out before it ended. -Sandi
5. Shark Boy & Lava Girl - Dear Lord, that movie was horrible. -Jayne
6. The Butterfly Effect - It is the only time I have ever left the movie theatre before the ending. I hated it. -Leslie
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - I think that's the name...with Jim Carey and whatshername.... -Melissa
8. Jersey State - Is that the name? With Natalie Portman and Zach Branaff in it. Worth-less. -Kevin V.
9. Pearl Harbor - It's not good when you watch a movie and your mind is constantly saying, "Really? Are you kidding me?" -Pennie
10. To Wong Foo - Ha! I effn DESPISE Swayze (sorry Jesus)." -Bake
11. Weekend at Bernie's II - I don't know how they can drag a dead guy around for two whole movies. stupid!" -Kevin S.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Funny how different peoples tastes are because I really love Garden state and Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (depressing but interesting). The movie I always hated the most was Drop Dead Fred (sorry crystal) I also really dislike "Meet the Parents" and the 100 movies that spawned from it, makes me crazy nervous the whole time.

Leslie said...

Bridget, Ben HATES "Meet The Parents" too. I'm surprised he didn't share that fact. It makes him uncomfortable.

Bryan said...

Love, Love, Love, The Big Lebowski and Garden State. And I'm with Bridget and Ben on "Meet the Parents". Uncomfortable.