My mind is cluttered and all this week I've been trying to accomplish school related tasks. I've crossed several items off my list but I'm cranky and at this moment, don't feel that I'm really enjoying the summer.
So, here's a mindless activity that I hope you will join in on...let's name the 12 Worst Movies of All Time. I'll start....
Ok, first I'll have to go to the Google machine because my 47 year old brain comes up with answers like "Oh, you know. It's the one with that girl who used to be on that lame show?"
Let's try again....
1. Showgirls - My sister and I wanted to walk out on this one but my husband and brother-in-law wouldn't budge.
2. Spy Kids 3-D - Bad kid movies really should be a whole other category. If that were the case, I would include the Chipmunks and Thomas and Magic Railroad. I slept through all three.
3. Chariots of Fire - What a snoozefest! It's not like I don't enjoy movies about sports, I always cry during Hoosiers, but this film is incredibly boring. It does have a nice soundtrack though.
Ok, your turn. Post your comments and I'll add them to the list. Thanks for taking my mind off more important stuff :-)
7 comments:
The Big Lewbowski.
I know it's the Coen Brothers. I know it's a "cult classic" (to pre-pubescent boys!). I hated it. Ian recommended it. I love Jeff Bridges. I thought I'd gouge my eyes out before it ended.
Sandi
Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Dear Lord, that movie is horrible! Ishtar was three hours of hell, too.
The Butterfly Effect. It is the only time I have ever left the movie theatre before the ending. I hated it.
Sorry, I can't help ya here. I hardly ever go to or rent movies, so when I do it is one that comes highly recommended, so I have enjoyed them all.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - I think that's the name...with Jim Carey and whatshername....
Jersey State? Is that the name? With Natalie Portman and Zach Branaff in it. Worth-less.
How about Pearl Harbor? It's not good when you watch a movie and your mind is constantly saying, "Really? Are you kidding me?"
Post a Comment