Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sing...Sing a Song

On the surface, Will is a pretty quiet guy....and then you get to know him.

One thing you might not know about Will is that he really likes to sing. He sings at home all the time (and he dances, talks in silly voices and creates terrible puns) and over the years we've suggested, encouraged and badgered him give singing in public a try, but to no avail. But this Spring, he finally decided to audition for the annual Brigham Talent Show. Well, audition is a pretty strong word...everyone makes it. He chose the song, asked adults-in-the-know for help (thanks Gwen and Debbie!) and even contemplated his clothing choice for the day.

We're kind of proud of him and I just wanted to share. Unfortunately, after many attempts, I still can't get the stupid video to load on the blog. I'll keep trying and I'll enlist my tech consultant to help me.

In the fall, Will is signed up for both band and chorus and he wants to audition for a play this summer. He may seem pretty quiet but we just might be hearing more from him.

No comments: