Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Sam!



Our little Sam turns 20 years old on Tuesday but we're celebrating today due to busy schedules and well, life I guess. He's downstairs watching the NASCAR race with Jeff at the moment, really, I'm not kidding. Where did I go wrong? NASCAR? What's next, wrestling? His buddy Matt has been waaay too much of an influence on him apparently!

Anyway, it's been a day of nostalgia for me. Joe and Will finally figured out how to copy our aging wedding video and burn it to DVD. It was just amazing to see Sam as an adorable 5 year old, give Jeff a rub-aroonie instead of a kiss at the end of the ceremony. That was the part that caused me to tear up!

So Happy Birthday (two days early) to my eldest. I love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sam. He was a cutie. And how nice to see my old friend, Panda. What a good girl.