Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Still Crazy After All These Years


Can you believe this handsome boy is turning 47 today? Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Jeff who makes me smile every day.

But if you read my blog on a regular basis you're probably saying to yourself "Sure Barb, we know you love him and all but isn't there a punch line to balance out your sweet comment?" Scroll down :-)

I couldn't resist...check out these cool kids from 1975! Take a guess, the birthday boy is the one in the middle...even though it looks like Debbie has two sisters!
Love you sweetie, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff.
Like Ron, you probably wish you still had all that hair...
Love. Sandi

Brandy said...

happy birthday jeff from your "Fine Girl & Good Wife" :)

and by the way, what a great "do" in 1975!

xoxo,
brandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jeffrey.

I love the hair - I'm sure that Jim has some where his hair is every bit as long and his socks come up to his knees!It was the 70's
Thanks for being a good husband to my baby sister and making her so happy. And for putting up with your sometimes annoying in-laws.

We love you,

Patti

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to my birthday buddy, sorry I didn't send a message yesterday, but I was out celebrating my own!!