Monday, August 4, 2008

Sisters...Sisters...Never were there such devoted sisters....

This is the second "wine related" gift I've received in the last year and both have come from my sisters. Hmmmm. Do you think they're trying to tell me something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the wine stopper fits...

Or a grape goddess by any other name is still my baby sister!

Anonymous said...

It seemed perfect when I bought it and then I started to worry that you'd think I was telling you that you whine.... I was more focussing on the Wine Goddess part!!

Sandi worried when she sent us the "Group Therapy" shirts that we'd think she was telling us that we needed therapy or that we drank too much - which we probably did at the time!! We tend to over analyze sometimess... Glad that you liked it.

Next Door to Normal said...

Um, I do like, no really I love wine, I do WHINE and I do need therapy. It's all good and I'm so not offended. :-)