Now, to some of you, that statement may come as a shock. Ok, who am I kidding? To anyone who has met me, even briefly, that probably doesn't come as much of a shock. But a glass of wine each night is good for you, right? Sometimes, I love red wine so much, I develop an Irish accent...but that's a story for another time.
Anyway, I found this link on another blog and thought it was quite cool and informative.
http://www.budometer.com/cgi/loadinterview.cgi
Check it out, even if you don't like wine. Although with a name like "budometer" you would think it would be all about beer!
2 comments:
I will see you soon IF you are going to Guys and Dolls...I have made plans to attend with Bridget and Patti...didn't know if you were going or not!!
I like the new layout you used on the blog!
:)
Leslie
Post a Comment