For whatever reason, the opening act didn't show up, and the Mummies didn't start playing until 9pm. Keep in mind, we arrived at 6:30, stood in line until 7pm, and did I mention that The Castle Theater doesn't have any seats? Yep, we stood for 2.5 hours and that was before the 1.5 hour set. Since four of us are 50-somethings (yes, I'll throw myself into that category even though I'm only 49) we are not used to being upright for that long and our legs were aching. Bridget, Will and Bryan took off early...wimps.
The show was awesome and Paul especially enjoyed himself. He said it was just like being 19 again, hanging out on East Wood St (aka "the hood")...except for the aching legs.
2 comments:
Wow - I look kind of scary in that picture - like some old lady too much rouge! I may never go out again!It really was a good time!
You look wonderful, as usual. I am struck by how much Bridget looks like Paul.
Sandi
Post a Comment