Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Perfect Autumn Afternoon...




and by the way, did you know that Will LOVES his new contacts? That's kind of an inside joke so let me explain...









Will was fitted for contacts Thursday after school. The whole process of putting them in and taking them out nearly drove me over the edge but Will kept his cool and completed both tasks without much drama.

Fifth grade seems a little young for contact lenses but Will has been wearing glasses since the summer after 1st grade and he's really tired of it all.

Our big concern was his age of course and the fact that he has little 10-year-old-boy-eyes and contacts are made for adults. But at least once an hour for the last four days he will pipe up and say "Have I mentioned that I LOVE my contacts?" so I guess we're ok. He returns to the eye doctor on Thursday and I'm pretty sure we're going to keep them.

No comments: