Geez. It's been a really, really long time since I've posted on the blog...Sam's birthday in February to be precise. Facebook has pretty much taken over any desire to blog because it is so effortless. Plus, while I think my children are adorable, preteen and teenage boys sort of lose their appeal to everyone else...except perhaps teenage girls. But I do miss the whole blogging thing and I promise to post on a more regular basis.
Summer is basically over. I went back to work today, Sam started his Sophomore year at Heartland and Joe and Will go back on Wednesday. It's bittersweet because we've had such a great summer. Our trip out West was one for the record books, just fantastic! We also took two trips up to Michigan, including a quick weekend in the UP and we spent time in Indianapolis with the Hedenberg cousins back in July. Here are some photos from our exploits.
But now we're back to reality. Hope you have a wonderful August and enjoy returning to school if you or your children are headed that way. I'll post photos of our kitchen remodeling soon!
1 comment:
Luke and Will look like pretty sad wizards in that picture! :)
Post a Comment