
In honor of our new president Barack Obama, I thought I'd share a photo (no, not that one, you've seen that too many times already). Instead, here is a shot of us in Senator Obama's office. Our tour guide let us come in and take a look around and his only instructions were to "not sit in his chair". Come on, I never would have done that....stalkers you say? Joe does look a little nervous doesn't he?
Honestly, it's been such a great day...for the boys especially. They can now say they've both shaken the hand of the President of the United States.
2 comments:
Just how cool, seriously. It IS a good day!
I'm thinking if the only thing they tell you is not to sit in the chair. the first thing you would think to do is sit in the chair. you know like at the mexican resaraunt when they tell you to be careful the plate is hot so you HAVE to touch the plate.
Post a Comment