Monday, June 2, 2008

Transitions

I don't think I've ever been so ready to flip the calendar page from May to June. At the end of this past weekend, my 5th grader officially moved on to Middle School, my HS Senior officially graduated (alleluia!) and 56 LaSalle welcomed a new owner. Whew!

We had a great party Saturday night and we feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Unfortunately, Jeff and I realized last night that we took not one photo the entire evening! That alone illustrates how busy and "in the moment" we were, I guess.

Even though I don't have any party pics, I do have a couple of photos from Joe's 5th Grade Recognition Ceremony and a snapshot of Sam and Mom pre-ceremony.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Thank you for this post...sure makes me feel old!!!! Check out my blog http://jacksonballard.blogspot.com

Hope to see you soon!!