
Lincoln has always been my favorite president. I don't know if it's because of the beard or the Illinois connection or just because he was a great guy but today I like him because we have a Tuesday off in his honor. I don't know what administrator made that decision but I'm ok with it at the moment.
The Koski-blog has actually been in existance since December but since the first of the year was a bit chaotic, I didn't get anything written. Now it's cold and gray and I have a little more time. My hope is to keep in contact with friends and family and to let the boys try their hand at writing...with the exception of Sam. He is far too involved in his own life and if you want to converse with him you'll have to find his myspace or facebook page.
Believe it or not, I have a facebook page as well, created under pressure from my Key Club kids at NCHS. I can totally see why it's popular, I would have loved it in HS!
No comments:
Post a Comment